I know some of y’all cheaters out there, googled for answers! Shame on you! LOL! Anyways, here are the answers of the trivia quiz from my Tuesday blog (the answers are in BOLD <<):
1. When was the first Thanksgiving celebration?
2. Where was the turkey first domesticated?
Mexico and Central America <<
3. What is a female turkey called?
a hen <<
4. What is a male turkey called?
a tom <<
5. What sound does a female turkey make?
6. What sound does a male turkey make?
7. Which state produces the most turkeys annually?
8. How fast can wild turkeys run?
25 mph <<
9. Can wild turkeys fly? If so, how fast?
Yes, up to 25 mph
Yes, up to 40 mph
Yes, up to 55 mph <<
10. What is the name of the skin that hangs from a turkey’s neck?
11. Which country consumes the most turkey per year per capita?
The United States
The United Kingdom
12. What is the best way to defrost a turkey?
with a hair dryer
in the refrigerator <<
in cold water
in the microwave oven
So, how did you do?
If you are coming to my Thanksgiving dinner party, here is your menu:
1-3 correct answers = you don’t deserve a turkey dinner!
4-6 correct answers = Alright, I’ll let you have turkey wings.
7-9 correct answers = You are good for drum sticks and thighs!
10-11 correct answers = Have some breast meat! But you gotta help me do the dishes later.
All 12 correct answers = Have anything you want! Desserts and wines too! But you gotta help me do the dishes later.
Tweet with us! twitter.com/digitalmanga